- First point of contact for UK employees for benefits related queries
- First point of contact for flexible benefits system queries around enrollment, selection, eligibility, setup and reporting.
- Owner of benefits administration for payroll purposes.
- Owner of benefits related invoices processing, administering invoices and liaising with relevant teams to follow up payments and keep track of spending and possible budgetary changes.
- Assist in an ad hoc projects when required
- Advanced English
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Benefits, including flex benefit system
- Proficient in Ms Excel
- Ability to work productively in a dynamic, changing and deadline drove environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact effectively with all levels throughout Company organization
- Meticulous eye for details
- Highly developed problem-solving skills
What is offered:
- Fixed – term contract (12 months)
- Private healthcare, group life insurance, multisport card
- Lunch pass
- Online recruitment process
- Home Office & Flexible Working Hours during pandemic
- International team environment
- A family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
If this position sounds interesting to you and you have relevant experience and skills, contact us and we will provide you more information. For applying and making an appointment, mail us: email@example.com.