For our Client – the global company for its growing Shared Service Center – we are currently looking for candidates for the position of
Payroll Process Lead with French or Dutch
- You will be responsible for the payroll function and provision of all payroll process specific services and deliverables
- You will ensure that payroll processes are in line with global processes & direction
- Ensure legal and taxation standards, procedures, collective tariff agreements, country specific requirements are met, and we comply with local legislative obligations and internal auditing requirements.
- You will request / follow up on Technical IT tickets to update SAP to ensure legal compliance in sync with Global payroll team
- You manage final payroll settlement based on data received from HR Generalists and payroll data
- Participate actively on payroll integrations of new acquisitions.
Experience and qualifications required:
- Experience in a similar role with French/ Dutch payroll processing
- Strong knowledge of local French/Dutch labour laws & payroll legislation, HR processes and policies
- Very good knowledge of English and French or Dutch
- Strong problem solving, decision making and analytical skills
- Proven ability to form strong customer relationships, an understanding of customer focus and service delivery
We offer you:
- Possibilities to grow within the newly built structures
- Training and development opportunities
- Full time contract
- City center location in Katowice (great commute)
- Multinational team and management focused on people development
- Actractive benefits package
If this project sounds interesting to you and you have relevant experience and skills, contact us and we will provide you more information. For applying and making an appointment, mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org.