For our Client, a leading company in the industry, based in Wrocław we are looking for a candidate for the position of:
Managing the workload for Import and Export within the EMEA region within O2C process flow
Direct cooperation with key operational and strategic stakeholders to maintain operational performance excellence including German Customs Office, German Chamber of Commerce, TUV, SGS, etc.
Direct cooperation with the warehouse service provider, carriers and forwarders and import country customs brokers.
Managing Teams in terms of talent development within performance review system.
Being involved into cross-function projects globally.
Responsible for operational reports.
Background and experience:
• Master degree in economics or related studies.
• Practical knowledge on ADR, IMO, IATA.
• Practical knowledge of preferential and non-preferential certificates of origin.
• Practical knowledge of DAKOSY customs clearance software and ATLAS German Customs
• Knowledge of SAP MM module.
• Experience in working in a business center, within a complex and international environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills, leadership skills, able to motivate team members.
• Structured and well organized way of working.
• Problem-solving oriented and independent way of working.
• Extensive knowledge of Windows Office (Excel).
• Good knowledge of SAP SD.
• User experience in handling customs software would be beneficial.
If you find this offer interesting, please contact us at: email@example.com.